The Association aims to be an innovative and responsive organisation, playing a leading role in the regeneration of Greater Govan and continuing to improve the quality of life of residents.
Our strategic objectives are:
- Maintain the financial viability of the Association through sound business planning and controls;
- Provide a continually improving, high quality housing service that meets the needs and aspirations of our service users and protects the investment;
- Maximise participation, consultation and social inclusion in the delivery of our services;
- Improve our communities, quality of life and living conditions through regeneration activities;
- Ensure that the Association's services are delivered in a cost effective way.