call us
0141 440 0308


Elder Street was named after John Edler, Shipbuilder and engineer, who founded the Fairfield yard.

Moving Home

If you are moving out of one of our properties, you must give us 28 days notice in writing. The first three pages of this form MUST be completed and handed into the office 28 days before moving out of your property.

We will arrange for a home visit to be carried out before your tenancy ends to check your property and help you understand what you need to do when you are moving.

We will inspect your property and advise you if you need to carry out any work to the property before you hand the keys back to us. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have at this time.

If you do not carry out the work you are responsible for, including the removal of ALL household contents, you will be recharged for the cost of carrying out this work.


Existing tenants of Govan Housing Association can apply for a transfer to another Govan HA property.

If you are currently a Govan Housing Association tenant and would like to be considered for a transfer to another of our properties, please call into our office for phone for an application form.

Mutual Exchanges

In accordance with Section 33 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001, the Association permits mutual exchanges of accommodation between tenants providing they are both Scottish Secure Tenants. In line with best practice, the Association will extend this right to mutual exchanges to tenants of all other Registered Social Landlords, subject to certain conditions.

If you and another tenant would like to exchange houses you will need to complete an Mutual Exchange application form. You may also need to complete an application with the other person's landlord.