Reactive repairs include the following;
- Structure – repairs to the building, including the roof, walls, floors, ceilings and window frames;
- Plumbing – including drains and gutters, hot and cold water supply and blocked sinks and toilets;
- Kitchens and bathrooms – including kitchen units, sinks, wash hand basins, baths, toilets (if they were provided by us);
- Electrical – including wiring, switches and sockets, light fittings, smoke detector, extractor fan and communal tv aerial;
- Heating – gas and electric central heating, gas fires and gas pipes (if installed by us);
- Front doors and glass in windows – but only if the door or glass was broken by vandalism or burglary and you have reported it to the police and obtained a Crime Reference number; and
- Gardens and paths – clothes poles, footpaths, paving slabs, bin stores, fences and gates etc, where fitted by us.