Painter and Decorator
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Govan based
Salary £32,614 – £33,667
Normal working hours – 40 hours a week
Govan HOME Team Ltd, which is part of the Govan Housing Association Group, requires a quality painter and decorator to join the team. Working in domestic properties, our trades people must be able to work as part of a multi trade team and liaise directly with Supervisors and Managers.
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have fantastic customer service skills and have experience dealing directly with tenants/customers.
- Be willing to go that extra mile to make sure our customers are 100% happy.
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality.
- Positive attitude and be willing to learn new skills.
- NVQ level 3 in Painting and Decorating or equivalent
- More than 5 years’ experience of decorating residential and/or commercial properties.
- Valid driving licence is essential.
- An eye for detail.
- Willing to train others.
We have high standards and we are proud to deliver a quality service, so you’ll need to do things right first time, every time. If you want to join a team who is hardworking and friendly and to join a growing business which is community focused, then this is a perfect opportunity.
Please say on your CV if you have a driving licence, tell us your full work experience to date and give your personal mobile and email address so we can contact you if you are selected for interview.
If you are given an interview we will need to see a copy of your trade papers plus your passport or equivalent to prove you have the right to work in the UK before the interview as this is a legal requirement.
A full disclosure check will also be carried out on the successful candidate.
Closing dates for applications is Thursday, 12 November 2020 and interviews will be held on Thursday, 19 November 2020