Job Type: Full-time, Govan based
Salary £32,101 – £33,137 (Pay Award Pending from 1st April 2020)
Fixed Term for 1 year, may be extended – 40 hours a week
Govan HOME Team Ltd, which is part of the Govan Housing Association Group, requires a quality Electrician to join them team. The main objective of the role is to deliver Govan Housing’s fire detection upgrade contract, working as part of the Govan Home team’s electrical resource to ensure the contract is delivered on programme. However, the role may require other electrical tasks as identified by the Head of Home team and the Electrical Supervisor.
Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified to the IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018
- Maintenance and fault finding experience with strong testing abilities in order to locate, diagnose and rectify faults in strict timescales.
- Electrical inspection, testing and condition reporting in line with local reporting targets and service level agreements.
- A clean driving licence is essential.
- A friendly approach to the associations tenants customers and client team.
- With an ability to resolve any repairs/work delivery issues with the end user.
We have high standards and we are proud to deliver a quality service, so you’ll need to do things right first time, every time. If you want to join a team who is hardworking and friendly and to join a growing business which is community focused, then this is a perfect opportunity.
How to Apply, please email your CV to email address provided or contact Corporate Services Department on 0141 440 0308.
You must tell us about your most recent employment and give details of two recent employers who can provide references for you.
Please say on your CV if you have a driving licence, tell us your full work experience to date and give your personal mobile and email address so we can contact you if you are selected for interview.
If you are given an interview we will need to see a copy of your trade papers plus your passport or equivalent to prove you have the right to work in the UK before the interview as this is a legal requirement.
Please note that if you are successful, your appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure Scotland check.
Closing dates for applications is Friday 28th February 2020 and interviews will be held on Wednesday 4th March 202