Citizens Rights Project will be travelling to 8 locations around Scotland during March to provide support with pre-settled and settled status applications, and to answer queries about the EU Settlement Scheme with the help of our staff, volunteers and partners
In our support clinics, our team of multilingual EUSS advisers can also help with:
- late applications for pre-settled or settled status.
- adding evidence to an existing application.
- changing from pre-settled to settled status.
- proving the status and accessing and updating the digital profile.
- refusals and administrative reviews
People can book appointments via Eventbrite or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.